new student enrollment
If you are NEW to NMJC, you need to apply first to receive your "A" student number, then talk with an Academic Advisor to get the best classes for your degree plan.
Students who have taken classes at NMJC within the last 3 years DO NOT NEED TO RE-APPLY. Students will need to login to their T-Bird Web Portal as a First Time User to access the re-admission application on Self Service Banner.
STEPS TO REGISTER
If you have NO prior college credits with NMJC, here are the easy steps to get you started:
Apply Online Be sure to hit submit and log off your online admissions application. Please allow up to two (2) business days for processing from the date of submission. Once application is processed you will receive your "A" number, which is your student I.D.
• Have your high school email the transcript to: email@example.com
• You can also have your high school mail your transcript in a sealed envelope to:
New Mexico Junior College
1 Thunderbird Circle
Hobbs NM 88240
• Or bring it in person in a sealed envelope from your high school, to Ben Alexander Student Center.
- If you prefer, you can pay tuition in full through your T-Bird Web Portal by credit card, or in person at the cashier's office by credit card, check or cash, within 48 hours of your registering for classes.
- If you have financial aid or a scholarship, please pay the balance (if applicable) either in full or through a NelNet Plan.
Purchase your textbooks at the NMJC bookstore located in the Ben Alexander Student Learning Center, 8am - 5pm Monday through Thursday, and 8am - 4pm Friday. You can also order your books online. See your class syllabus for required textbooks and materials.