During regular business hours (M-F 8:00-5:00), stop by the Ben Alexander Center and speak with a Counselor. Please call Kelly Rueda at 575-492-2576 or email email@example.com or Cyndi Stephenson at 575-492-2574 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
NMJC Counselors will provide referral for students in need of ongoing counseling services.
If you are a student in immediate crisis and one of the following applies to you:
- You feel you are in immediate danger of harming yourself
- You feel you are in immediate danger of harming someone else
- You have recently been assaulted or had a traumatic experience
- NMJC Public Safety at 575-399-2033 or 911
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988. https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- New Mexico Crisis and Access Line http://www.nmcrisisline.com/