Major Change Form

Wanting to change major? If you want to find out if it's the correct choice use any of these resources to help you out!

Academic Counselor
Counselors are available to assist you with identifying a major that meets your educational and career goals. You are encouraged to meet with a Counselor to discuss the possible impact that changing your major can have on the length of time it takes to complete your degree.
Degree Works

You can use the What-If feature in degree Works to see how your current courses would apply towards a new major.
Financial Aid
If you have applied for or are currently receiving financial aid, changing your major may affect your eligibility. Please contact the Financial Aid Office before changing your major.

**If you need to change your student type, or it has been more than 2 years since you have attended NMJC**
**Click here to find your next steps**

**Your major change form will not go through**


First Full Legal Name
Effective Term*
Select the term you want the change to occur.
I have college transcript(s) from the following schools on file and would like them re-evaluated according to my major change above.