21st Annual NMJC Foundation Golf Tournament
Saturday, June 12, 2021
Rockwind Community Links - Hobbs, NM
This annual fundraising event helps support scholarships and programs for students attending New Mexico Junior College. Through the years, the tournament has helped to contribute, with other donors, the following support: approximately $3,335,000 in scholarships, and over $1,255,000 in program assistance for students and faculty to further the Foundation's mission to support education at NMJC.
Your participation in the 2021 Foundation Golf Tournament will help us to continue
to make a difference in a student's life.
Win 2 tickets on FlyHobbs!
Every paid golfer has the chance to win a pair of tickets on FlyHobbs!
• Each golfer gets one free raffle ticket.
• Additional tickets available for $20 each.
Valid for travel between the Continental United States, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean and Central America. Tickets must be used by February 17, 2022.
· 2-person Scramble
o 2-person Teams, $250 Team Fee
· Tee Times assigned, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
· Lunch provided
· $100,000 Hole-In-One contest (for the first hole-in-one on selected hole) (presented by Permian Auto Group)
· Longest Drive Contest
· Closest to the Pin Contest
· Payment per flight: $1,500
o ($650, $450, $250, $150) *Based on ten (10) teams per flight.
o Flighted after play for payout
· Mulligans available
· The field is limited to the first 60 teams.
Call for information: 575-492-2780.