Return to Campus in Fall
NMJC’s Commitment to Safety and Success
New Mexico Junior College is committed to the success of our students, and the safety of students, faculty and staff.
Masks are required on campus. Please read about the importance of masks here and the type to wear.
Protecting the safety and health of NMJC, it's students and staff is a shared responsibility. Therefore, we have identified the three Rs to help guide our decisions and actions over the coming months:
Responsibility to Students and Staff
- Provide a safe environment on campus and in classrooms.
- Provide an outstanding education for students to get their degree or certification, and be better prepared to begin their career.
- Continue our low tuition, financial aid, and payment plans, to help students now and
Respect Each Other
- During these difficult times, please understand that people are nervous. Respect their space.
- Make appointments to see staff or professors – we discourage “showing-up” without an appointment.
- Please do not make derogatory comments to others.
Resolve to Overcome these Hard Times
- Stop the spread by wearing your face mask. Face masks are mandatory inside buildings on campus.
- Social distance in classrooms and common areas.
- Make good choices when not on campus.
- Practice good hygiene – wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
New Mexico Junior College will consistently update the guidelines and protocols found in each section below. Please check often for updates.