Personal Information Change Form

Name Change
Name will not be changed until supporting documents have been submitted to the Registrar's Office. Any of the following documents can be presented in person or scanned/emailed to

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Birth Certificate
  • Driver's License
  • Social Security Card
  • Court Order for Legal Name Change
Address Change
Phone Number Change