NMJC Student Health Clinic
**If you have a medical emergency, telephone 9-1-1.
How to Use the Clinic:
Call 575.492.2517 for an appointment or come by the clinic during posted clinic hours.
The clinic is generally open on Tuesday mornings and Thursday afternoons during the Fall and Spring semesters. The clinic is closed during the summer.
Clinic Location: McLean Hall, Room 127
Please click on the "Work Hours" link below to access the current clinic schedule.
Work Hours (PDF Format)
The mission of the New Mexico Junior College Student Health Clinic is to promote the health and well-being of the college community through the prevention and care of minor medical conditions.
- Assist students, faculty & staff members with management of health care needs.
- Refer individuals to local health care providers when necessary.
- Provide educational and health prevention opportunities to the college community throughout the academic year.
- Evaluation and treatment of minor medical conditions
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Health physicals as required by NMJC activities or degree programs
- Educational materials regarding numerous medical problems
- Patient education regarding numerous medical problems
- Referrals for care as needed
- Distribution of sexaully transmitted infection prevention aids (condoms)
Services are provided regardless of race, creed, color, nationality, age, sex, sexual preference, marital status, and/or disability.