Official Transcript Requests
There is a $5.00 fee for transcripts. Transcripts cannot be released to the student if the student has an outstanding balance or any other type of hold. All financial arrangements are handled in the Business Office. Other exclusions include:
- E-mail, fax, and telephone requests cannot be honored.
- Another person may not request a student’s transcript without specific written authorization from that student.
- New Mexico Junior College will not provide copies of test scores or transcripts of academic work from other institutions. You must contact the original institution for that information.
NMJC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcript ordering via the Web. You can access this service at www.nmjc.edu. Transcripts are transmitted through electronic transcript delivery, US Mail and FedEx (extra fees apply) or may be held for pick up. You will need a valid debit or credit card and an e-mail account to order a transcript on-line. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
This service provides the following:
- Convenient access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- Order updates will be sent via email or text.
- You can also check the order status or history online through the National Student Clearinghouse website.
Current students may view and print UNOFFICIAL transcripts free of charge at any time via the T-BirdWeb Portal. Once you login, go to the Student Tab and click on the Transcript link.
NOTE: If you are a former student you will need to order an official transcript.
New Mexico Junior College
1 Thunderbird Circle
Hobbs, NM 88240