4/15/2011 9:14:51 AM.
After enrolling for class, you have 48 hours to pay or set up a payment plan to be registered for the class.
Students who enroll for summer and/or fall classes will have 48 hours to pay their bill or set up a payment plan.
If you have any questions, feel free to call (575) 492-2772, email, or stop by the Ben Alexander Student Learning Center on our campus. We look forward to seeing you at NMJC!
Attending NMJC this fall?
Stay on track with these key steps:
- Apply for financial aid by June 1st.
- Review the online LIVE Course Schedule to view which classes you want to take.
- Meet with a counselor to ensure you'll be taking the right classes.
- Register for classes online through theT-BirdWeb Portal.
- Apply for on-campus housing. Learn More
- Pay for classes within 48-hours of registration. Call (575) 492-2772 to learn about our payment options.
Attend an in-person Orientation or take our online Student Orientation
from our homepage