HSE:GED®/HiSET® Test Information
Information you need to know about your GED® Tests:
- Candidates who take the test must have basic computer skills
- A passing score is 145 or above on each test
- You need to have a strong math and science background before attempting this test.
GED® Testing Dates 2017
If you are taking the computer based test, you can register up to the day before the testing day. The GED® test is given in the testing center of the Ben Alexander Student Center.Show up 15 minutes before your scheduled test(s) to room 147 to fill out forms. Bring 1 form of ID with you or you cannot test.
Testing Day – Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
August no testing
December no testing
Information you need to know about your HiSET® Tests:
- It is advised to register through the ABE office (room 205, Ben Alexander building) due to strict time and date scheduling.
- After registering, you must go to room 147, Ben Alexander building, to complete the required paperwork prior to the test date.
- a passing score is 8 or above on each test and a 2 or above on the essay with a total of 45 or more points.
HiSET® Testing Dates 2017 Tuesday/Thursday 9:00 am to 2:30 pm