GO Bond D
$4.75 Million for New Mexico Junior College - with NO NEW TAXES
Bond D will help:
- Renovation of McLean Hall, a 52-year old building, to house the Cosmetology Applied Science program, a popular program that has a waiting list due to limited space.
- Cosmetology students are spread through three buildings for classes.
- 90% of students pass the New Mexico licensing test the first time, showcasing th excellent education received.
Infrastructure on the NMJC 52-year old campus:
- New HVAC operating software
- New fire alarm system
- New lighting
- New plumbing
- These upgrades will help keep our students, employees and visitors safe and secure
Bond D will help maintain the well-being of the campus, to continue the excellent quality of higher educatoins that students and the community expect from New Mexico Junior College.
Please vote on General Obligation Bond D. It will be on the back of your ballot.
- October 9 - Absentee Voting Begins
- October 20 - Early Voting Begins
- November 6 - Election Day 7am - 7pm
Please call Dr. Kelvin Sharp, President of New Mexico Junior College, with questions about GO Bond D: 575-392-5004. Email: email@example.com
To schedule a speaker for your organization or business to talk about GO Bond D, call Valerie Gauna: 575-492-2780. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the brochure about the state-wide GO Bond D here.
For more information on GO Bond D, go to nmbondd.com